Join guest host Jeff Ogden and special guest Doug Kessler, Co-founder and Creative Director of London based B2B content marketing agency Velocity Partners, as they discuss:
- How content marketing has been adopted over the past year
- Why is it important to differentiate your content
- The importance of developing your content brand
- Why “Relevant x Distinctive = Effective” is an important equation for content marketing
- Keys and principles of content differentiation
Join Jeff and Doug as they dig into differentiating your content and creating content that stands out from the crowd. A year or two ago sending out content in and of itself was a differentiator. Content has absolutely gone mainstream now and companies have no choice but to get into the game and build their content brand. Doug defines effective content by looking at the key components that go into creating content that is effective, and provides an in depth response to the “how” to differentiate question. Doug sums it all up by presenting the four principles of content differentiation.
Don’t forget to join us for our next episode when we discuss the power of social media influence with Mark Schaefer. Also, look out for special “After Party” footage from this interview with Doug Kessler.
MadMarketing TV is sponsored by Act-On Software: Marketing Automation for the Fortune 5 Million. Visit http://actonsoftware.com to learn more.